Let Security and Compliance features to secure
your data and protect your privacy
Total Language offers tools to protect all your remote meetings. Feel protected during videos remote interpretation, over the phone interpretation and internal company meetings. We offer multiple tools to protect your data, help manage participant activity, information sharing and more.
Let us worry about compliance and data security so you don’t have to
Our dedicated team works hard so you don’t have to. Stop worrying about your company’s ability to comply with mandatory state and local government rules and regulations. No matter what industry you’re in, we ensure organizations of all sizes remain protected and compliant. At Total Language we take vigorous steps to ensure compliance and security for our customers, we persistently work to secure controls for handling and processing any and all information containing user data
Avoid legal liabilities
Identify and avoid possible
red flags in your business
We can help you increase productivity
in your organization
Meet industry specific regulation and international
security and data privacy standards
Health Insurance Portability and
Accountability Act (HIPAA)
HIPAA compliance requires the following from us to protect you:
● Security Incidents– Total Language will track unauthorized access attempts in an effort to reduce risk and exposure to threats from outside network attacks and malware.
● Access Management– Total Language requests to/from our servers are made over encrypted https (TLS 1.2) using only the most secure cipher suites. As well as AES 256 encryption.
● Encryption and Decryption– Total Language infrastructure is a multi-tenant public cloud solution with the ability to segregate data by tenant on their own dedicated instance. All User information is encrypted within the Total Language database.
● Key Management– The key management service we utilize takes advantage of Hardware Security Modules to protect the security of the keys.
● Logging and Audit Controls– HTTPS is the only form of communication allowed to the Total Language API. The SSL certificate can (and should) be validated in the client’s web browser. All security incidents are escalated to senior technical staff and when found to be true threats are logged against the internal ticketing system for mitigation.
● Monitoring– Total Language monitors all servers and network hardware the application is running on. Roles Based Management can be used to restrict access to those users who should not have access to PHI information.
● Additional Security Incidents– Security incidents are communicated to administrators through email/text/phone call and require recognition to close incidents or the same notifications remain open and hit additional administrators.
Grow your service offerings with Total Language
Our security initiative protects
our organization and your
data at every layer
Industry-accepted best practices
This includes security mechanisms that cover:
● Total Language Personnel Security
● Product Security
● Cloud and Network Infrastructure Security
● Continuous Monitoring and Vulnerability Management
● Physical Security
● Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
● Third Party Security
● Security Compliance